Forum Communications, founded in 2012, is a full-service strategic marketing agency focused on helping organization find their voice in a crowded marketplace. We offer a full range of services, starting with strategy, and everything from branding, digital marketing, advertising, public and community relations, and graphic and web design services. Our clients range from startups to nonprofits to publicly traded entities and the work we do for them is entirely dependent on KPIs and strategies.
Why Choose Us?
We are a uniquely positioned, growing, nimble agency focused on serving as a trusted and reliable partner to our clients. We are passionately involved in every aspect of our clients’ businesses and take our responsibility to grow their bottom lines very much to heart.
- We are an experienced, full-service agency that has a proven track record of planning and executing public relations, marketing, branding and communications strategies. We have worked with 352 unique clients in 40+ exciting industries and 12 states. We find that most of our clients reside in six major industry categories: healthcare, non-profit, education, B2B, technology, and professional and home services.
- Our 15 team members have 130 years’ experience in the marketing industry.
- We create multi-channel, fully integrated plans that address all facets of our clients’ needs.
- We believe in forming a partnership with our clients, allowing us to maintain close involvement and regular contact, while reporting key metrics to stakeholders.
- Our agency-client partnerships are just that: partnerships. We believe in honesty across the board. So, no hiding information or withholding strategies. If we work together, we find success together.
- We engage clients who are passionate about what they do and want to further their impact on their community and industry.
- We study our clients from all angles and develop strategies and materials specifically designed to meet needs; we don’t believe in “copy + paste.”
- We utilize innovative tactics in all projects, no matter how large or small, aimed at achieving results and enhancing brands.
There are currently no openings.
We are always looking for interns studying in relevant majors including: Journalism, Public Relations, Advertising, Mass Communication, Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Graphic Design. Typically our interns have completed at least a semester or two of their major courses. If interested, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.