Celebrating the Wins
What an honor I have working every day surrounded by people who are exceptional at what they do. Not only do they produce amazing work, but they inspire and challenge each other to do more and to be better- never satisfied with good and always looking for ways to be great.
They say (not sure who “they” are, but I have decided “they” are pretty smart) to surround yourself with people smarter than yourself- which I have totally and unashamedly done at Forum. Our team is made up of 13 masters of their trade, and when you put all those masters around one table on behalf of a client, wins are bound to happen.
However, our wins are not usually celebrated as loudly as a National Championship or World Series trophy. Being the humble ghost writers and hidden rock stars, it is not our job to get credit for the awesome work we do, but to allow our brands and our clients to shine for us. And that is our goal, each and every day we enter the doors at Forum.
To say that the Forum team is passionate about their craft is an extreme understatement. They live, breathe and overachieve on behalf of our clients’ successes every day. Not only do they create beautiful work, they create meaningful work. What do I mean by that exactly? Our work does not just focus on a good-looking ad or a beautifully told story. We also focus our efforts on tactics, strategies, content and design that drives results.
That is why it is so exciting to get to do a little bragging on the Forum team as I share some of the award-winning work we have been recognized for in 2022:
- 2022 Hermes Honorable Mention – brand usage and style guide Gainesville City Schools
- 2022 Platinum Hermes Creative Award – Brand and Logo Development for Bridgepoint Clinic
- 2022 Gold Hermes Creative Award – brand and logo development for Community Foundation of Central Georgia
- 2022 Silver Aster Award – Longstreet Clinic Neuroscience & Orthopedics Center Launch
- 2022 Platinum DotComm Award – Zone Home Solutions SEO
- 2022 Gold W3 Award- redesign of Danley Sound Labs Website
- 2022 Marcom Platinum Award- Piedmont University, Reach Your Peak 2021-2022 campaign
For Forum, this is a milestone moment—the most awards we have ever received for a year’s work in our 10 year history!
While awards are nice and a great chance to pause and reflect on the hard work of the Forum team, at the end of the day, we only win when our clients win. And today, we can all celebrate together.
Oh…And don’t worry, while I think it is important to take time to celebrate our successes, we will not sit back and rest on our laurels. As Mia Hamm once said, we plan to “raise the bar a little higher each time we succeed.”
And thus, we remain hungry for the wins—taking it to the next level each and every time.