Forum Communications, founded in 2012, is a full service strategic marketing agency focused on helping startups, for-profit businesses and nonprofits find their voice in a crowded marketplace. We offer everything from branding to creative communications and strategic marketing planning, as well as web and graphic design services. We help develop your identity, and define who you are, what you do and why you do it.
Why Choose Us?
We are a uniquely-positioned, growing, nimble agency focused on serving as a trusted and reliable partner to our client base. We are passionately involved in every aspect of our clients’ businesses, and take our responsibility to grow their bottom lines very much to heart. We work tirelessly to create the same type of passion in our clients so that the partnership between us is strengthened that much more.
- We are an experienced, full-service agency providing hands-on contact with PR, branding, marketing and communications experience.
- We create fully integrated plans, addressing all facets of a client’s needs.
- We believe in forming a partnership with an organization, allowing us to maintain close involvement and regular contact, while reporting key metrics to stakeholders.
- We engage clients who are passionate about what they do and want to better their organization’s impact on their community / industry.
- We study an organization from all angles and develop programs specifically designed to meet needs; we don’t believe in “copy + paste”.
- We take pride in our strategic planning with innovative tactics designed to achieve results and enhance brands.
Forum Communications seeks a full-time candidate to join our growing team. This position will support client account managers in the development and implementation of marketing and public relations strategies, materials and campaigns. Specifically, this position will handle a variety of projects and tasks to assist the Forum team with the planning, execution and measurement of both traditional and digital communication plans.
Overall responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting market research
- Writing press releases, pitches, website copy, blogs, newsletters
- Supporting team members in the execution of strategic marketing plans and campaigns
- Social media management and email marketing focused on strengthening a client’s brand and driving qualified website traffic
- Contributing to team brainstorming sessions
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits / qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising
- Experience in the marketing industry in an agency is a plus
- Ability to develop, implement, monitor, and measure and advance strategic, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understand how to implement and manage strategic marketing and communications plans
- Strong writing and creative communications skills
- Working knowledge of core digital marketing competencies including email marketing, digital advertising, SEM / SEO, and social media
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing best practices, with an understanding of lead generation; we seek someone who is results driven, not effort driven
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords (Google Analytics or AdWords certification is a plus)
- Experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, including social media advertising
- Proficient with the WordPress platform
- Experience with the MailChimp platform
- Willingness to be a part of a team
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working within a deadline-driven environment
- Self motivated, self starter; someone who does not want, or need, to be micromanaged
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office platforms
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel to meet with clients, prospects and to attend other company meetings
- The ability to type 40+ words per minute
- Generous vacation / holiday policy
- Salary position with additional incentive compensation based on performance of the company
- Benefits package includes opportunity for healthcare insurance and 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work remotely
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter (each in PDF format) to Matt Dubnik, Chief Engagement Officer.